Wednesday 30 July 2008


Hello again my lovelys,
Just a quick up date on last weeks goings on!

Thursday's fund raiser for St Luke's went down a storm. Sam, Jo and myself helped rise loads of money whilst having a ball our selves. I enjoyed myself enormously with the added bonus that my mum was in the audience! Thursday was the first time that she has seen me dance in the seven years I've been dancing.

Sunday, the girls and I went to help Sam promote the Art of Dance at the Devon Car Show. It was the hottest day on record! Of course! We all burnt but had a fab day and hopefully we will be able to go back next year.

Sunday evening saw the Full Monty Boys from Raffles give the performance of their lives! WOW!!!!!!! Was very impressed they where brilliant! And as an added bonus they gave Sam, Rosanna and me the most beautiful boquet of flowers each. Well done guys and thank you all very much! haven't laughed that much in an age.

Sue aka Georgina Gale x x

No comments: